Miley Cyrus Endorses Sensai Cleanser

3:51 PM

(0) Comments

After tween idol Miley Cyrus (@mileycyrus) tweeted about Sensai Cleanser google searches for the product went through the roof, putting atop the hot trends list.

Here are a few of her Tweets about the product:

“gave sensai cleanser to a friend on Friday. They were really broken out, just saw em and the skin is clear and so beautiful!”

“sensai face wash step 1 and 2 has CHANGED my life!”

“a beauty product can change your life! having acne is miserable :( you feel so insecure. :( i am so happy to have found sensai.”

The down side? Sensai Cleanser costs $100 for 100 milliliters (just over 3 ounces) - or one dollar per milliliter! That is a lot of cash for a face cleanser.

I've had problems with acne for my whole life. When I was younger I took accutane and used Clearasil face wash, this combo worked but accutane can be very bad for the health of your body. The when Proactive came out I used that for a year or more, and although it felt good on my face it didn't really cause much improvement. After getting fed up with paying $60+ per month for Proactive I tried multitudes of cleansers. Now I am settled on Clean & Clear Advantage.

Clean & Clear is a three pack (face wash, lotion, and nighttime vanishing serum - no liquid toner/astringent, yay!) and it is much cheaper than other facial cleansers but works better than any I have tried. There was a huge improvement overnight and my face cleared up completely almost instantly after that. Another plus is that once you buy the starter pack you can buy each item separately if, like me, you don't use the products in even amounts (I go through the face wash much faster). They are cheap as individuals or as a pack, so it works out great!

So I think Miss Miley needs to realize that most of her adoring fans (and the parents who support them) don't have one hundred bucks to spend on a face wash.

And adoring fans, I hope you know that she likely got paid quite handsomely per tweet for that endorsement.

0 Responses to "Miley Cyrus Endorses Sensai Cleanser"

Post a Comment