Shaq Traded to Cavs - Will Play With MVP LeBron James

11:35 AM

(0) Comments


Well Laker fans, next year the playoffs just got better. I think the Lakers will make it to the Finals again, but next year I believe it will be against the Cavs. This is the finals we have all dreamed about - a Kobe/Lebron matchup - but next year, if it happens, it will be much, MUCH more exciting.

Why? Because Shaq was traded to the Cavaliers today. That's right, folks, Shaq and LeBron James are teaming up. I am already imagining the possibilities - Kobe vs. LeBron plus Shaq, with all the media attention that is given to the Shaq/Kobe and LeBron/Kobe rivalries, it is almost like a movie - but real!

Of course it is much too early for me to say that it will come down to Lakers vs Cavs, but that would really be the best, most interesting scenario - and one that I will be hoping for all season!

0 Responses to "Shaq Traded to Cavs - Will Play With MVP LeBron James"

Post a Comment