American Idol 2009 Results: Kris Allen Wins

7:04 PM

(0) Comments


This is the first time in American Idol history that I had really been unable to predict the winner. Most signs pointed to Adam Lambert, also fondly known as Glambert. Lambert had the most buzz and had the most google search hits which has correctly predicted the winner for the past three seasons. But even google couldn't predict the winner this year.

The 2009 American Idol Winner is Kris Allen!

As for my opinion, I believe that regardless of who won Adam Lambert will inevitably come out the winner. He is already hugely popular in Hollywood - all day I have been reading tweets about people supporting Lambert - throw in his superior performance skills, and I don't think he will sink away into Idol unknownness.

Probably Simon is upset about who won. From a business standpoint it would have been better if Glambert won. His performances are outrageous (especially if you have youtubed his performances pre-Idol) and his is the talk of the town. Lambert has potential to bring in big bucks, Allen on the other hand is just another run of the mill great singer, nothing about him really stands out.

Oh well. I know I will be seeing more of Glambert soon!

0 Responses to "American Idol 2009 Results: Kris Allen Wins"

Post a Comment