What is craiglook?

7:48 PM

(0) Comments


I am a lover of craigslist.com. I have found multiple jobs from craigslist postings. I got almost everything in my house off of craigslist, either for free or for very cheap. I sold all of the stuff in my apartment easily when I moved out to travel. And now I am searching for a new place to move into while I'm traveling out of the country. What a useful site it is.

Well now's the time to get excited because craiglook.com has just been introduced. This search engine lets you browse the entire craigslist site. This means I won't have to go from city to city to search for a sailboat anymore - I can just go straight to craiglook and search any and every city and state, even international postings if I feel so inclined.

The beauty is that craiglook doesn't overshadow craigslist it compliments it, and both are useful in their own right. I have been waiting for something like craiglook for a long time now, and it hasn't failed to impress.

0 Responses to "What is craiglook?"

Post a Comment