USA vs Brazil Soccer Final - Confederations Cup Final

1:41 PM

(0) Comments


The US was a big underdog going into this game, but then again, the US was the underdog for most of the Confederations Cup tournament.

At halftime the US was up 2-0. I was watching with a Brazilian and I can tell you that he was not happy about this at all. Only problem - we had to stop watching at halftime. As it turns out, Brazil came back in the game fast and never let up. This led to Brazil defeating the US 3-2.

Now I only have a few hours of peace until he finds out Brazil won and I have to face chants of "Brazzzzzilllll, Braaaazilllllll!!!"

Although my hopes were crushed, I still think that this game was a victory for the US. I rarely see soccer coverage being talked about by the media, and hopefully this will be just the boost US Soccer needs to take hold within the States and abroad.

0 Responses to "USA vs Brazil Soccer Final - Confederations Cup Final"

Post a Comment