Jessica Biel - stripper in Powder Blue

8:33 AM

(0) Comments






















It's time to get excited fellas, and some ladies as well. We all remember that scene in Chuck and Larry where Adam Sandler's character gets to watch Biel's character change and he feels her breasts, really it was the selling point of the movie. Well get ready for more of that, a whole lot more of that.

I just watched the trailer for Powder Blue, a new movie where Jessica Biel plays a stripper - yes you read correctly, a stripper. Think of Lindsay Lohan's 'I Know Who Killed Me' but much better and with much bigger names in the movie. Plus Biel is much more attractive and much MUCH more skilled on the pole.

The story line seems like it will be a bit like 'Crash' but who am I kidding, the only reason I would see that movie is to get a glimpse of what Justin Timberlake gets to see every night, or day, depending on their style I guess.

Biel has one of the best known asses in Hollywood and I'm sure it will be enough to carry the movie through - guys want her and gals want to look like her - and I don't blame either of them.

Watch the trailer here

0 Responses to "Jessica Biel - stripper in Powder Blue"

Post a Comment